Sprinkler Repair and Installation
Water is the very foundation of life. This is also true when it comes to your lawn, landscape and garden. Without proper irrigation everything dies and your property can be damaged beyond recognition. Your regular Saturday morning hose-watering fun activity may not be enough to keep an optimal health for your property. Given the climacteric challenges of your area, the general awareness regarding water consumption, and the high water bills any lawn ensues, you should start thinking about irrigation installations.
Sprinkler Installations and Repairs to Meet Present Standards
Meadow Lawn & Landscape is a market leader in landscape irrigation systems. With years of experience, we are trained and certified to install and fix various sprinkler systems no matter how large or small your property is.
Proper watering means knowing exactly when and how much water is necessary for specific soils and vegetation. Our irrigation system installations are tailored depending on the sunny / shadow areas on the property, the soil’s needs, existing drainage, types of vegetation planted and so on.
- If you want a new irrigation system to protect your lawn or flowerbeds we can design, install and maintain one for you that is fully compliant with industry’s standards.
- An irrigation system is an investment and we provide winterization and startup of all irrigation systems.
- We offer emergency repairs, rain sensors, back-flow repair, replacement and testing.
- If you identify some issues with your sprinkler system, we are typically able to fix them the same day.
Why Should You Install Sprinklers on Your Property?
As a general rule, your lawn needs to receive at least one inch of water per week. You should also water your property very early in the morning to reduce the burn off caused by sunlight and wind conditions.
Sometimes you need to basically design your life schedule around watering tasks. In this day and age such an endeavor is counterproductive, because people work and try to make the best out of their free time. This is where our company comes in: why waste time, effort and money with hose irrigation when we can install a smart sprinkler system for you that “knows” when and how to water best? Such systems come with sensors and automation so you won’t waste resources or money.
Why Are We Better than Our Competitors?
If we don’t strike you as being modest this happens because our company’s mission is to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. Our stellar rankings and growing pool of returning customers can vouch for our professional conduct, courteous attitude and high-quality services tailored to suit all budgets and needs.
- Besides working with top experts in their fields and certified technicians, we also work with the latest technologies and equipment in the field.
- We value our customers’ experience with us the most, this is why we are never late for the job, we notify you when we arrive, we come in marked company vehicles, we all wear a uniform and everyone understands their job.
- For your safety and our team’s protection we use several insurance policies and employ only background checked, drug tested, English speaking US citizens.
- We value our workers as family members and reward loyalty and performance. We invest in our team with training in client care, landscape industry standards, safety measures, and more. It’s important to us that we provide you with the most friendly, approachable team that knows their job.
- We tailor our offer and prices so they are budget friendly and transparent.
A High Standard of Excellence is What you Should Expect
…but this doesn’t mean you have to blindly believe us. However, you can ask for a free estimate, give us a job to do, and put us to the test. Our 100% iron-clad Money Back policy states that if you are unhappy with our work, we will redo it for free. If you are still displeased with the end-results, we will pay a competitor you choose to fix things.