Our undying passion for lawns doesn’t stop with lawn care and maintenance. We love to wax poetic when it comes to landscaping, and we are very open to suggestions or anything that may pass for a ‘crazy idea.’ Remember – if you want something more than the usual lawn maintenance service, don’t be afraid to ask our friendly crew.
Meadow Lawn & Landscape takes great pleasure in creating aesthetically pleasing outdoor environments. So, you envision it, you tell us, and we’ll build it for you. Nothing is impossible as long as you have the proper training and the adequate tools, and we, as a company take pride in having both in abundance.
All landscapes created by our lawn artists are sustainable, pleasing to the eyes, and they are designed to add extra pizzazz to your house. But our offer of cost-effective landscaping services does not end here.
Do you want to add more color to your home during the seasons? Then take a look at our extended company offer which includes bulb installation, annuals, and perennials. Just tell us what you need or how you envision the landscape throughout the year and our highly-qualified enhancement team will be more than happy to lend you a helping hand.
Meadow Lawn & Landscape will also provide you with lawn care tips, free of charge. And again, if you want to find out how much your project will cost, you are more than welcome to use our ‘Free Estimate’ form.
A Glimpse of the Landscaping Tweaks We Provide
Did you know that to determine the proper height of grass blades you need to use the rule of thumb? Our highly-trained specialists believe that you should not cut more than one-third of the grass blade. Also, most lawns require special treatment throughout the year such as mowing, mulching, aeration, and fertilization in order to ensure a harmonious growth.
After cutting the grass, we usually take a grass clipping sample back to our office and test it to ensure that your lawn in healthy and pest-free. In addition to carrying out landscape beautification projects, we are also more than happy to provide you with helpful tips for around the year lawn care and maintenance.
Do you want to get more out of your project than merely a good mowing? Then why not opt for the Bush Stylization program. Based on the position of your house and the state of your lawn, our lawn artists will give those thick green bushes a complete makeover.
Our company also offers snow removal services during the cold winter months. So, whether you’re looking for someone to remove the snow from your driveway, snow plow your garden, or de-ice hard surface, then don’t hesitate to contact us.
To de-ice surfaces, we use a special blend of Ice Melt product and rock salt. This combination quickly removes the ice from any hard surfaces (front entrance, sidewalks, or driveways) without damaging them.
You can tell us how often you require our services – once per week, twice per week, once every two weeks or once per month. Our services and our highly-trained team stand at your disposal.
An amazing landscape does not only function as your personal retreat to an earthly patch of paradise, but it also boosts your property’s curb appeal. Meadow Lawn & Landscape knows that landscaping is both an art and a science and it is ready to offer its customers integrated landscaping services all year long. Besides our stellar reputation, affordable prices and quality control programs, we also offer you our full dedication and commitment, as frankly, we want to be your landscape go-to choice for life.
Landscaping Hampton Roads, VA Was Never Easier!
You live in an area known for its climacteric challenges and your landscape should be able to face them all while providing you with stellar aesthetics and full functionality. Our landscape architects and techs will offer you a personalized, enduring, thriving and sustainable landscape all year long.
- We note everything you desire for your landscape, we mix in our expertise and creativity and we come up with a computerized design that suits your needs and wishes.
- We will make sure that what you see in the picture will be fully reflected in reality on your property.
- We begin the installation of your landscape in full compliance with your choices while keeping all environmental requirements in mind.
- Landscapes should be sustainable, aesthetically pleasing and add value to your home or business: we strive to plant and add sustainable vegetation, color, contrast, depth and texture that supports the thriving of micro eco-systems.
- We can also revamp an existing landscape offering seasonal coloring. Whether its annuals, perennials or bulb installation, we offer several varieties that our enhancement team can assist you with.
- Being obsessed with details, high-quality and the exceeding of your expectations, we also work with a 21 point checklist every service visit to make sure the landscape we built meets the industry standards and offers you full satisfaction.
- Landscaping means more than just planting flowers or trimming shrubs. We offer year-round integrated maintenance and enhancement services including mulching, fertilization, weed control, clean-ups, vegetation control, pest control, tree services, irrigation and many more.
What Else Should You Know Before Choosing Us?
Meadow Lawn & Landscape is a horticultural organization that focuses its entire activity on clients’ satisfaction. We want to turn you from a pleased customer into a returning one, as we thrive to create mutually beneficial, sustainable and long-term relationships with each client. This is why we focus more on quality than quantity and treat every project in a personalized and tailored manner.
- Our mission is to meet and exceed our client’s expectations by remaining the industry’s leader in quality, technology and service innovation.
- We provide a full-range of cost effective solutions for our clients, whether they are seasonal lawn mowing jobs or permanent landscaping services.
- We know trust and loyalty are earned, this is why we back our services with insurance policies for you, your property and our team members; we offer competitive prices that are transparent and honest; we screen all our employees for drugs, conduct background checks on each of them, train them on a regular basis, pay them over the market average, treat them as family members and repay their performance.
- We are all certified and licensed professionals and we operate within the best practices in horticulture, always learning and upgrading our equipment and methods.
- In comparison to other companies, we know your time is invaluable – we will adjust our schedule to meet yours. Moreover, we always notify you when our team is on its way and we back everything up with GPS tracking.
You Can Ask for References or You Can Test Us Yourself!
We are more than willing to be given a test drive. If you don’t like something we did, we will redo the job for free. If you are still not happy with our work we will charge nothing and pay for that service from our own pocket if you call another company of your choice to fix things. Call now and ask for an estimate and enjoy our 100% Money Back guarantee policy!