Fertilization and Weed Control
With the growing concern regarding environment protection, climate change, organic vs. chemical approaches to lawn care and landscaping, one may find himself not really knowing how to implement proper fertilization and weed control on his property. Starting today, fertilization and weed control tasks are fully covered at the highest standards. Meadow Lawn & Landscape meets all your needs and wishes, in full compliance with fertilization and weed control safety measures.
The Best Fertilization and Weed Control Hampton Roads, VA Services
Hampton Roads is a great place to live, but it also comes with certain climacteric challenges we are fully aware of. The area features several types of lawns and we are prepared to offer each and every one of them the nourishment and care they need.
- We start with a soil evaluation to check for pH and particular features and needs. Some soils need enhanced amendments, while others are ready to fully sustain your lawn and garden.
- After the soil check-up we will implement a year-long 9 step program specifically tailored to your lawn. The program includes frequent weed check-ups, pre-emergent or post-emergent weed treatments, weed pulling depending on the season, nourishment and follow-up visits to make sure your lawn and garden are properly fertilized and safe from weed invasions.
- We only use safe and optimized fertilizers and weed deterrents that are safe for the environment and your health.
- Your lawn program will be developed by our own Certified Turf Manager and implemented by our licensed tech professionals.
What Else Should You Know About Us?
As a family-owned business we are fully vested in our community. This is why we want you to be totally thrilled with our services, so much so that you will recommend us to your friends and neighbors. Frankly, we want to care for your property forever, and build a strong relationship with both our residential and commercial clients.
- We are obsessed with client satisfaction and our people understand that it’s an important part of our team culture. So when our team arrives, you will see marked company vehicles, and uniformed employees that understand their job.
- We promote transparency and honesty: there will be no extra charges hidden in the fine print or sudden expenses you need to cover.
- We invest in our team with training in client care, landscape industry training, safety and industry standards. It’s important to us that we provide the most friendly, approachable team that knows their job in order to exceed your expectations.
- Our work is fully backed up by insurance policies (even ones that are not required) – your safety, your property’s security and our team’s well-being are top priorities for us.
- We only work with certified turf and landscape managers who oversee our techs.
- We are a “Class A” Contractor through the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- We pay attention to details: we use a completely detailed 21 point checklist for every service visit.
- Our employees are English speaking US citizens that go through extensive background checks and drug testing before we hire them.
- In comparison to other providers, we always show up when scheduled and use GPS tracking and notifications to let you know where our team is and when they will arrive.
Completely Risk-Free Services!
If you are not convinced yet, ask your friends and neighbors what they think about our services. Better yet, put us to the test! Our personal 100% iron-clad, risk free policy stipulates that if our work is not stellar, we will redo everything for free. If you are still not happy, you will not owe us anything. Moreover, we will pay another company of your choice to fix the issues. There is no risk in trying our services, but be ready to have your expectations met and exceeded!